The Vendor Manager is responsible for overseeing third party systems vendor relations. Provides analysis to business on vendors, oversee costs, and ensure the terms of contracts are followed by all parties. In this role, you will manage vendor partner relationships through established key performance indicators and core metrics; analyze and evaluate proposals and assist in vendor selection; and act as liaison between internal stakeholders and vendor partners to resolve any day-to-day issues. Examples of third party vendors might include: ICX, Ring Central, Janrain, Yext, Vertafore, Adaptive, SalesForce, DocuSign, Egnyte.
Key duties will include:
• Conduct periodic risk assessment.
• Negotiation of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) that focus on customer service, expense management and company guidelines.
• Provide support to the organization for problems with vendor products and services including pricing and reconciliation of invoices.
• Review of applicable Sarbanes Oxley Compliance reports/SSAE18s.
• Provide oversight of vendor audits.
• Assist with pass through charges and services for the field.
• Establish tracking repository for vendor spending by category, cost center, and vendor.
• Responsible for management of all vendor partners.
• Perform other duties as assigned
You will report to the Chief Financial Officer.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-4 years’ of vendor management experience.
• Vendor management experience in the P&C industry is preferred.
• Must have prior experience with contract negotiation.
• Experience with TPA management a plus.
• Salesforce experience desired.
• Expert in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
• Must have the ability to multi-task, manage details, and execute effective follow-thorough.
• Must be able to work independently and within a team.
• Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Must have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
As a Brightway team member you will come to know and enjoy the things that make us different than anywhere you have worked before.
It starts on your first day when we’ll ask you to be our lunch guest and to share your background, interests and dreams with the Founders of the company and the Executive Team who are each personally invested in your long-term success. Your success is our success and we are committed to help you reach your personal potential at Brightway!