Sorry, this job has expired.
We are seeking qualified candidates for our HR Generalist position at our corporate office in Jacksonville Florida.
Plan to meet our recruiters on Tuesday, August 28th, from 10am-1:30pm! Complete our Quick Apply to submit your contact information and receive location information.
Under the general supervision of the Human Resources Director, you will provide a variety of routine administrative services and support to the human resources function.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ experience in human resources preferred.
• PHR or SHRM-CP a plus
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Strong customer service mindset; a desire and ability to deliver information accurately and on time.
• Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies.
• Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
• Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
• Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
• Prepares and updates employment records related to new hires, transfers, promotions, and terminations.
• Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and non-exempt personnel, writes and places job advertisements, sources talent, complete background reports, and coordinates and conducts new employee orientations.
• Ensures new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
• Informs applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
• Processes all personnel action forms and ensure proper approval.
• Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
• Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
• Maintains human resources information system records and compiles reports from database.
• Participates in staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
• Assists in benefits administration including monthly new hire enrollment meetings and annual open enrollment.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
As a Brightway team member you will come to know and enjoy the things that make us different than anywhere you have worked before.
It starts on your first day when we’ll ask you to be our lunch guest and to share your background, interests and dreams with the Founders of the company and the Executive Team who are each personally invested in your long-term success. Your success is our success and we are committed to help you reach your personal potential at Brightway!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.