Insurance Customer Service Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
Are you ready to take your customer service experience to the next level? Do you have an interest in expanding your knowledge and developing a career path in the insurance industry?
If so, Brightway Insurance has an opportunity for you! We're now hiring Insurance Customer Service Representatives.
As an Insurance Customer Service Representative you will participate in our comprehensive 9-week paid training program and enjoy ongoing coaching and development, ensuring your success in the role and a great start to your insurance career.
We offer the following benefits:
• Attractive pay and benefits
• Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
• 401(k) plan with market-leading 4% employer that vests immediately
• Up to 112 hours of paid time off in your first complete year, plus 7 paid holidays
• Employee Assistance Program to help you when you better manage your life including child/eldercare, financial and estate planning services, counseling services, etc.
• Wellness programs
• Career growth potential and much more!
Your focus will be on building rapport and positive relationships with existing customers, agents, and our insurance company partners to understand and meet their needs and ensure a memorable and positive customer experience.
• Background in customer service, insurance, retail, sales or a related customer-facing field.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, navigate multiple programs and effectively use online resources to successfully complete customers’ requests.
• Passion for high achievement with the ability to self-manage and demonstrate personal accountability, as well as effective collaboration in a team environment.
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to understand complex information and relay it accurately, simply and confidently to customers.
• Strong customer service skills with a focus on delivering high customer value.
• Demonstrate strong personal ethics and teamwork.
• Monday-Friday, 10am-7pm.
As a Brightway team member you will come to know and enjoy the things that make us different than anywhere you have worked before.
It starts on your first day when we’ll ask you to be our lunch guest and to share your background, interests and dreams with the Founders of the company and the Executive Team who are each personally invested in your long-term success. Your success is our success and we are committed to help you reach your personal potential at Brightway!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.